Introduction to Count / Noncount Nouns
This ESL worksheets introduces students to count nous (with "few") and noncount nouns (with "a little").
Count / Noncount Nouns (3)
With Count Nouns, you can use the words “a few”:
With Noncount Nouns, you can use the words “a little”:
Write “a few” or “a little” in the blanks below:
1. Only __________ birds live in the park.
2. You have __________ water on your shirt.
3. I only have __________ time, so I need to do __________ work.
4. If you give me ________ cars, I will give you ________ money.
5. There are __________ cups on the table.
Back to ESL Grammar Exercises
Stickyball Home: ESL Resources for Teachers