This ESL grammar exercises introduces students to "embedded questions" and gives them a chance to practice completing sentences using embedded questions correctly.
Embedded Questions (1)
“Embedded questions” are questions that are inside another sentence or another question.
Here are two questions:
1. Who is that? I don’t know___________________________
2. What is he watching? I don’t know____________________
3. Why are they tired? I don’t know_____________________
4. When is Sam’s birthday? I forgot _____________________
5. Where are they going? I can’t remember_______________
6. How is your mother? I’m not sure ____________________
7. What time is the movie? I don’t know _________________
Back to ESL Grammar Exercises
Stickyball Home: ESL Resources for Teachers