ESL Grammar Exercises
Present Tense (4)
You can also talk about things you don’t like or don’t want in the Present Tense. When the subject is He, She, or It, don’t changes to doesn’t, (but then you don’t add –s to the verb).
Write don’t or doesn’t to complete each sentence below.
1. My mother __________ want to go shopping today.
2. Tom and Mike __________ have to go to school today.
3. Mary __________ feel good today, so she __________ have to go to school.
4. My pet dog __________ live in our house.
5. Dogs and cats __________ get along well.
6. If he __________ have a map, he won’t know where to go.
7. That mountain __________ have any snow.
8. We __________ need to clean our room today.
9. Lori __________ go to school on Sundays.
Back to English Grammar Exercises
Stickyball Home: ESL Resources for Teachers