ESL Grammar Exercises
Review of Past Tense
Past Tense (3)
Past Tense is not as hard as you think! When you say past tense, you don’t have to add –s to the verb!
Write a past tense verb in the blanks to complete each sentence.
1. Sheila __________ TV after school yesterday.
2. I __________ a good breakfast this morning.
3. The dog __________ with the cat.
4. The students __________ on the chairs.
5. Mike __________ his homework before school yesterday.
6. I can’t find my pen! Who __________ my pen?
Back to English Grammar Exercises
Stickyball Home: ESL Resources for Teachers