Review of Adjectives
In this ESL grammar exercise, students fill in the blanks with suitable adjectives.
Write an adjective in the blanks below to complete each sentence. (Use a different adjective for each sentence.)
1. My father is __________.
2. The __________ boy can run fast.
3. His pet cat is very __________.
4. I think English is __________.
5. Swimming in the swimming pool is __________.
6. Playing with fireworks is __________.
7. The new car is too __________.
8. I am __________.
9 My grandmother is __________.
10. His girlfriend is very __________.
Back to ESL Grammar Exercises
Stickyball Home: ESL Resources for Teachers