ESL Grammar Exercises
Introduction to Nouns
Nouns are people, places, or things. You can see and touch most nouns.
Write a noun in the blank to complete each sentence:
1. I want to go to __________.
2. The __________ and the __________ are in the car.
3. There is a big __________ in the classroom.
4. __________ likes to sit on the bed.
5. My __________ is in England.
6. I want to buy some __________.
7. You can see __________ in a zoo.
8. Hi Elle. Your __________ is very cute.
Back to ESL Grammar Exercises
Stickyball Home: ESL Resources for Teachers