Review of Future Tense
In this ESL grammar exercise, students must choose the correct verb tense to complete each sentence.
Future Tense (5)
Is it Present Tense or Future Tense?
Choose the correct verb tense in parentheses to complete each sentence.
1. My uncle _______________ to my house tomorrow! (comes/will come)
2. My cat _______________ food and water every day. (needs/will need)
3. Jake usually _______________ to school all by himself. (goes/will go)
4. My mother ____________ me to the dentist’s office soon. (takes/will take)
5. I _______________ to school tomorrow. (don't go/won't go)
6. Mindy _______________ with that arrogant girl again. (doesn't play/won't play)
7. Dogs _______________ to eat chocolate. (don't like/won't like)
8. If I have a tiger, I _______________ it raw meat. (feed/will feed)
9. Ben always _______________ a nap in the afternoon. (takes/will take)
10. Ben _______________ a nap in a few hours. (takes/will take)
Back to ESL Grammar Exercises
Stickyball Home: ESL Worksheets