ESL Phrasal Verbs
Printable worksheet reviewing phrasal verbs with the words "fall", "hold", and "live".
Choose one word from the left, and one word from the right, to complete each sentence.
2. Jake’s classmates still tease him about the time he was caught picking his nose.
3. After the busy holiday season, our sales usually __________ __________ a little in
4. I know that you’re angry that you got a speeding ticket, but you can’t __________
5. Even though Lebron James won the MVP award, his team failed to __________
6. The robber was sentenced to 10 years in prison for __________ __________ the
7. My father said that he won’t pay for my college unless I can prove to him that I am
8. Many people in Third World countries __________ __________ less than $1 per
9. Every spring, thousands of people go to New Orleans to __________ it
10. The boss offered me a pretty good raise, but I think I’m going to __________
Back to ESL Phrasal Verbs