Sentence Pattern: Although / Even though
In this ESL writing worksheets, students are introduced to the correct usage of "although/even though" and can practice using these words correctly in various sentences.
Rewrite these sentences, using “although” or “even though” (the first one is done for you):
1. I’m sick, but I will still go to work.
Even though I’m sick, I will still go to work.
2. It’s hot outside, but I still want to go jogging.
3. Learning English is hard, but I enjoy it.
4. Jack is a vegetarian, but he sometimes eats fish.
5. I like the weekends, but I like going to school too.